Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
General Terms & Conditions of Sales 1. Payment Terms: All equipment installed or delivered will remain the property of HmT Electrical until all accounts and payments are settled in full. In the event of late payment, monthly interest at the prime lending rate will be charged on the outstanding amount, where after 90 days all equipment will be removed from site. 2. Exchange Rate: Due to the volatility in international exchange rates, we respectfully ask you to check all prices of our products prior to placing your orders. Where items are available ex-stock, they will be supplied at the quoted prices. However, where items have to be imported, a price variance may occur due to a worsened exchange rate. 3. Warranty: 12 Months from date of placement of order, against faulty components and workmanship. HmT Electrical will be responsible to repair any components supplied that fail within this period. Replacement will be subject to component failure not being due to misuse, poor wiring, incorrect installation, incorrect usage, lack of environmental protection or lack of protection against lightning and power surges. 4. Disclaimer: Although HmT Electrical always put safety as our main priority and adhere to the Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993, we cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of production of any system and/or serious injuries that might occur to any person during the commissioning stage and after the handover of projects. 5. Exclusions & Extras - Latent defects in any reused equipment and any costs incurred to rectify such defects. - Any mechanical installations, modifications or repairs. - Any time constrains occurring on integration with existing onsite systems due to incorrect/no wiring diagrams and/or relevant information not supplied. - Certificate of compliance (COC). - Commissioning labour will be charged at R 400 per hour after the quoted time. Commissioning starts after installation and after the download of pre-developed software. - Travelling to site will be charged at R 5.50 per km (travel-time excluded), after the quoted distance. - Any equipment not listed in the schedule of rates attached. - Any cable trays, exact lengths must first be determined before can be quoted on. - Any courier costs. 6. Placement of Order If you accept the quotation, please sign each page and supply us with a valid order number before sending it back to us. Order no.:__________________________ 7. Goods Return Goods supplied correctly will not be credited unless returned within 10 working days from invoice, in condition as supplied and will be subjected to a 15% handling fee. 8. Please Note: In case of deposit required, no work will be undertaken or goods supplied before receipt of a written order via fax or email, plus payment confirmation of the deposit paid. 9. Banking Details: HmT Electrical Standard Bank 272733741 Tyger Manor 050410